1. Hello!
    To see the content of this page, you need to be signed in to our website.

You can sign in or sign up at: https://www.shadowxcraft.net/login/
    Dismiss Notice

1v1's

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by PixelPikaa1, Feb 14, 2016.

1. PixelPikaa1

PixelPikaa1
    Expand Collapse

Local Time:
    4:51 PM
    Well.. here's another rant.. within an hour of my last one. Its annoying I'm just trying to 1v1 or do something with pals in a certain arena. This morning I was doing a little gamemode of infection on arena 8 when people started coming to the arena interrupting. Its a public arena , but its dumb people can just bother what we're doing. I cant really do it on another server because it doesn't really have the kits shadow has if u know what I mean. Today in the night for me, EethTheBunny, redthekidrs, and his bro went to arena 8 to cause me and ItzRog trouble. Eeth did it on purpose *check the screenshot*. I wish there was a way to do something to fix this. People really need to respect 1v1's. When someone comes and joins, everyone wants to come seeing theres no-one to fight. Well, that's all for today now. R.I.P 1v1's

EXTRA NOTE: I know theres skirmish but its limited. You can't use all the kits, the maps are a bit small and hard to go around. Skrimish also has a timer on it and you would have to keep going back to it.

Attached Files:

2. SirEeth

SirEeth
    Expand Collapse

Local Time:
    2:51 PM
    ~Sees no screenshot

3. PixelPikaa1

PixelPikaa1
    Expand Collapse

Local Time:
    4:51 PM
    Because nick was on, and actually I do have a screenshot. :)