1. Hello!
    To see the content of this page, you need to be signed in to our website.

You can sign in or sign up at: https://www.shadowxcraft.net/login/
    Dismiss Notice

Factions 3.0 Guide 2016-2017

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Michaeldeboss, Dec 3, 2016.

1. Michaeldeboss

Michaeldeboss
    Expand Collapse

Local Time:
    7:20 PM
    Hello, some of you have noticed I made a thread just like this in 2.0 but since the staff members have developed and integrated factions 3.0 I had no choice. ;)

Creating a faction: You have a choice between staying in wilderness, joining, or creating a faction. Once you do that, you need trustful allies to help you compete for the top faction.

Ranks: Ranks are your status symbol in your faction. Common Ranks are admin or mod.. or even miner or builder. Examples: The owner has full control of the faction and can do anything he\she wants with it. This includes declaring war, giving perms and Ranks and maybe spying on other factions. The admin is just a moderator with more perms then your average mod. They can make alliances with other factions or give out Ranks with permission. Mods.. well think of it as a junior admin. They primarily invite new members.

Bases: Guys this is super important. You need a base as an HQ for your faction. It can have rooms, spawners, and farms.. technically anything your faction needs. In case of a raid or war turrets and cannons should be placed around the base for protection. Not to mention walls too.

Raids: This is my favorite part. Raiding another faction is usually because you are their enemy or you just need gear. There are different techniques of finding your score. Build up 100 and go north, south, east. Or west. Usually ask your friends to do this to maximise chances of finding a sky base, or a really tall one. Use fmap on to find bases. Usually when you find a base you will be greeted by hashtags meaning you found a large claim and hopefully a base. To raid a base you must formulate a plan and add tactical standpoints and strategies to raid your target. Give the operation a codename so nobody will know who you are raiding. After the raid is over split the cut evenly to avoid arguments.

Adventuring: Factions is not about tyranny and war it is also about claiming new territories. If you are a peaceful or semi-peaceful faction this is perfect. Listen to some music while you adventure the factions world. Take a break from raiding and explore an ocean monument or build treehouses in the jungle.

Emergencies: If there is an emergency, raiding or simply a hacker do not panic. Here are some guidelines to ensure your base AND members survive. First of all make a strong obsidian bunker to hold your emergency supplies and your members. If you are raided, expand the bunker or make a new base. You can hideout at an Ally's base. Or you can fight back ;)

War: There is currently a war between 2 major factions. Some smaller and medium factions are joining sides. I'm not sure but I think this war is deciding the most powerful faction. Either the stronger faction is afraid to be overthrown or the second most powerful faction wants to be throned, hard to say which. If you wanna join the war. Join. Don't need to ask anyone. Join Team Eclipse or Team Nutella

A word from Michael: When I first played on sxc factions I got hooked. I want other people to enjoy what I am enjoying so everybody can have fun. Good luck and keep breathing!

Current Owner of Nutella~

rJayT2 likes this.
  2. KurtTheFruit

KurtTheFruit
    Expand Collapse
    Builder
    Staff Member Builder

Local Time:
    10:20 AM
    Player 3 has joined the Game
    -Desire ;)