1. Hello!
    To see the content of this page, you need to be signed in to our website.

You can sign in or sign up at: https://www.shadowxcraft.net/login/
    Dismiss Notice

High School 1980 Vs 2016

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Michaeldeboss, Nov 8, 2016.

1. Michaeldeboss

Michaeldeboss
    Expand Collapse

Local Time:
    7:33 PM
    (1980)Girl sees jock: He's so dreamy! Jessica what should I do???? Jessica: sits there frozen.

(2016) Girl sees jock: Pulls out cellphone and takes picture. Hmm who is that? I like him. omg Tori he does not like you!

(1980) jock sees girl: hey my name's Brody. What's yours? Jessie. Wanna see my play in the game tonight? My treat. That'll be great. See you there.

(2016) Jock sees girl Dane she fine. What's her social? Dude you goofy asf you'll never pull her. Hit about it. Maybe you can pull her!

(1980) Social Media Mom can you send Susan this letter? Sure sweetie!

(2016) Social Media I'm gonna follow you you and you on Instagram. And I'll follow you guys on Kik, Snapchat and Twitter. Ahh Modernity.

(1980) break periods wow I'm so glad we're friends! Guess what my mom says I can stay up till 8! OH my gosh Kayla!!! Really?
    (2016) break periods let's go egg Mr Evans house! And drive our car into the side of the house!

(1980) Lunch Hey girls guess what? Mr Adamsandles said i don't have silent lunch today! Really Chanie?
    (2016) Lunch Bro this lunch looks ugly. I wonder if Donald Will deport this lol. Why do they even put these in school.
    (1980) Tests Oh my gosh Emma i did not study for the BIG exam! What should i do? I did not either! I'M GONNA FLUNK 10TH GRADE!!!! ''
    (2016) We have ours SAT's today. But i did not study. Hey Joe can i have your answers? No man i wanna go to college you can sit there and repeat 12th grade lol. What a loser. Fight me in the restroom. But you KNOW i'm stronger than you.

#1 Michaeldeboss, Nov 8, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2016
  2. DestroyerBoy_

DestroyerBoy_
    Expand Collapse

Local Time:
    3:33 AM
  3. DaJumboCombo

DaJumboCombo
    Expand Collapse

Local Time:
    10:33 PM