1. Hello!
    To see the content of this page, you need to be signed in to our website.

You can sign in or sign up at: https://www.shadowxcraft.net/login/
    Dismiss Notice

How To Be A God In Factions.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Michaeldeboss, Mar 28, 2016.

1. Michaeldeboss

Michaeldeboss
    Expand Collapse

Local Time:
    9:15 AM
    Mine, Mine, Mine!- Mining is the easiest way to mine ores and sell them to earn money. Selling iron is one of the best options available, because you can earn thousands selling only a couple of stacks.

Build Your Fac!- Running a faction is not easy it's like running a server you must keep in track of your teammates/allies and assign specific ranks such as, Moderator ranks, Builders, Raiders, PVPer's, Financial Staff and others. Being a Faction Moderator is a tricky job. You must set relations with other factions and make sure the faction has enough land to rule in, and to claim more land of course :D

Establish a base!- Bases in factions don't have to be that nice just something to protect you, your fac mates and Chests, Farms, Spawners, etc. If you're more hardcore, try making overlapping walls around your base.

Be a Mover- Nomadic factions such as mine (KingdomV2) like to move around a lot to claim as much land as possible. Claiming land ensures every member of your faction has enough land to do themselves. Other factions are "Pure Nomadic" Meaning that they move around and never build bases, but build tiny huts in rock faces just for the night

Get allies- In factions scammers, Griefers and Trolls are all over the place and you need to know how to keep them away. Get Allies! they will help you in any from as long as you pay them back :rolleyes:

Defend your faction- As I stated in the other section, Those monsters are everywhere and you need to protect your faction. My best option is to build walls around your land or make gen walls for extra Security.

If you're hungry for wealth and power in factions you came to the right place.
    Best of luck in factions ~Michaeldeboss (Active Member)

2. ripmomo

ripmomo
    Expand Collapse

Local Time:
    12:15 PM
    :O Now I know how to play factions.

3. _The_Pumpkin_

_The_Pumpkin_
    Expand Collapse
    Hero Retired

Local Time:
    Did they seriously make this thread..

Infehh and NicoleThePepe like this.
  4. Purplesim

Purplesim
    Expand Collapse

Local Time:
    11:15 AM
    Wow i just quit factions but i already know how to be a god in factions:p

5. DoomDragon

DoomDragon
    Expand Collapse

Local Time:
    What Is This?
    Are You Questioning are ability to play factions!?
    ;-; Our Lives!
    Think Of The Children!

Michaeldeboss and DestroyerBoy_ like this.