1. Hello!
    To see the content of this page, you need to be signed in to our website.

You can sign in or sign up at: https://www.shadowxcraft.net/login/
    Dismiss Notice

It's Just A Game

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Kratos100841, May 8, 2016.

1. Kratos100841

Kratos100841
    Expand Collapse

Local Time:
    7:42 PM
    So, recently i've seen players take minecraft too serious and i want to say something about that.
    I've seen many players acting like minecraft is their real life. Ok, some players roleplay sometimes which is not a huge problem.
    This hole drama thing started from people who took minecraft serious and kept arguing with others
    For example, in factions some players swear, make fun of their enemies. Then drama begins between factions.
    There are 1-2 factions that are hated by almost all the server because of that.
    So, this "i take a block game as my life" thing needs to stop really fast before it gets worse.

2. DestroyerBoy_

DestroyerBoy_
    Expand Collapse

Local Time:
    5:42 PM
    Very true. But I don't see how not taking a game seriously how that would stop drama. For example, if no one took this game seriously, they wouldn't care about insulting, griefing or trash talking other players because "they don't take this game seriously". If I didn't take this game seriously, I wouldn't have joined the forums. Being serious is sometimes a good thing but sometimes a bad thing. If people take this game too seriously, they are literally putting a game in front of their lifes, but if people didn't take this game seriously, servers and the actual game would have chaos.

_HotlinePing and WafDan like this.
  3. nickrules

nickrules
    Expand Collapse
    King

Local Time:
    1:42 AM
    We say "Chill" and they start to blast out cuss words and just thinking that if I die, it is end of the world or something.

4. SenzuZX

SenzuZX
    Expand Collapse
    Retired King

Local Time:
    A bit hypocritical i get that its just a game but since it is. why do players argue with staff? why dont they just take the mute/ban even though their clearly wrong? and for some people it is look at large server owners that make almost millions because of the servers. so honestly this "its just a block game" thing is crap because for staff like liz it kind of is their life and if they want to make this server a better place but players keep arguing with staff saying "its just a game" if it is then why the heck are you arguing. that phrase is sooo hypocritical and needs to stop being used unless its used appropriately,

5. CallMeGravy

CallMeGravy
    Expand Collapse
    King

Local Time:
    6:42 PM
    Not all staff are right especially this server. People are very biassed these days mate :/

6. SenzuZX

SenzuZX
    Expand Collapse
    Retired King

Local Time:
    please dont call me "mate" and yes some of the staff are bias but they are warned if they are, look and dan and liz for example

WafDan likes this.