1. Hello!
    To see the content of this page, you need to be signed in to our website.

You can sign in or sign up at: https://www.shadowxcraft.net/login/
    Dismiss Notice

One Command Village

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Furozun, Dec 20, 2015.

1. Furozun

Furozun
    Expand Collapse

Local Time:
    7:42 PM
    Im currently working on making a working vanilla minecraft village. Not just where some of the villagers farm their farms. I'm not going to be playing server wise very much until i get this project mostly complete. And since 1.9 is close to being complete im also making 1.9 things in the villages. But i would like some suggestions on what to do with Librarian villagers, and Fletcher villagers. If you guys have any ideas please say them. When its done im hoping to make it a One Command to use in a command block.

New Villagers:
    1. Builder:Lybrarian Profession with no trades so far, builds onto village if enough space and materials to do so.
    2. Miner:Trades basic terrain building blocks for iron (Farmer Profession)
    3. Woodcutter: Trades tree logs for coal (Farmer Profession)
    Implementing Features:
    1. Roads will now be used greatly, there will be designated chat areas around town but the roads will be used much more.
    2. All Blacksmiths can repair their equip type and dismantle materials back without charge
    3. Butchers and Shepards now actively shear,capture,and kill animals.
    4. Fishermen now fish, but suck at it.
    5. Farmer villagers (when you unlock the specific trades) will harvest Melons and Pumpkins.
    6. Clerics will attack/heal zombies,villagers,and iron golems if given potions/potion materials.
    7. All villagers will give you bread if your low health, and if its in their inventory
    If anyone has any ideas they would like to give while im doing this, Or has ideas on how to balance all this out but still making them somewhat more useful please comment your idea. I'll be taking screenshots & maybe a video when i accomplish these.