1. Hello!
    To see the content of this page, you need to be signed in to our website.

You can sign in or sign up at: https://www.shadowxcraft.net/login/
    Dismiss Notice

Player Respect

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by RedCoffeeMaker, Mar 18, 2016.

1. RedCoffeeMaker

RedCoffeeMaker
    Expand Collapse
    Builder
    Legend

Local Time:
    5:30 PM
    I apologize if you are offended by the following: Lately I have been trying to be nice to staff but no one has been nice back to me, youre staff and I think if you want more people to play on the server you have to be nice to the players (especially donors, they put alot of work into donating money to keep this funded). I feel staff had been mean to a lot of people (Including me) and I just want to have fun with my friends. When i try to be nice by saying "hi" to a staff member they just turn it down like im no one, I get bullied in school, I already am a "nobody". I am not the only one who feels left out by the staff... Please dont hate on this post... I know i will get some.
    Staff who are nice to me: Nikkisaurusxz, _DarkStrafes_, rJayT2 and JackShadowPyrez

2. indigocean

indigocean
    Expand Collapse
    Retired Legend

Local Time:
    5:30 PM
    Sorry you feel that way. It's nothing personal it we don't return hellos. Sometimes when we join multiple players say hello and we just say "Hi" back to everyone instead of saying it to individual players. I understand that it may seem harsh sometimes but i promise we don't mean to make you sad or be mean to you or any players. Anyway, sorry again. Hope you don't feel too down!

3. BLOCKYGIRL122

BLOCKYGIRL122
    Expand Collapse
    Hero

Local Time:
    11:30 PM
    Well actually the staffs who are nicd to me are: nickrules , meromeTDM and nikkysauruszx
    Pluss nick u actually alwais say to me when i say hello , u say HEY BLOCKY!

4. Purplesim

Purplesim
    Expand Collapse

Local Time:
    4:30 PM
    Hey i know staff members are sometimes like that (if i'm wrong i mean like they dont say hello back) but their really nice