1. Hello!
    To see the content of this page, you need to be signed in to our website.

You can sign in or sign up at: https://www.shadowxcraft.net/login/
    Dismiss Notice

Sad Storys

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by aimeeoufc2004, Nov 25, 2016.

1. aimeeoufc2004

aimeeoufc2004
    Expand Collapse

Local Time:
    3:39 AM
    im sure we have all have sad times is the short time we have been alive here are a list of mine
    Losing my best friend Deefa the dog
    Losing my nan when i was two
    Falling out with my most kind loving friend ever
    being bullied for two years and getting called names like 'useless' 'worthless' 'santa claus' (because of my skin condition
    People in my form shouting at me ignoring pretending im a no one
    things stolen from me
    My stuff being hid
    Any way my story today is about Deefa My dog (my best friend) hw died on the 6th of march this year but it feels like it was yesterday and still haunts me now...
    It was a evening (dont know what day) and he collapsed My mum called me down and said the news. My dad rushed him to the vets My mum said 'He will come back i promise'
    30mins later i heard crying downstairs i came down and my mum said 'he has to be put down its the best for him' i burst into tears and jumped into my mums arms i cried forever and ever i couldn't sleep that night. i never got to say a proper goodbye to deefa he was the best dog ever. I wish i could say a proper goodbye and give you one last hug....
    Bye bye Deefa
    Always in my heart
    Never to be forgot
    I love you deefa My best buddie

It was so hard for me to write this because i was crying so hard and listening to 'little do you know' by alex and sierra

MakerKitty likes this.