1. Hello!
    To see the content of this page, you need to be signed in to our website.

You can sign in or sign up at: https://www.shadowxcraft.net/login/
    Dismiss Notice

Survival Shops

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Furozun, Sep 21, 2016.

1. Furozun

Furozun
    Expand Collapse

Local Time:
    1:18 AM
    Well i'm finally building a shop on my plot in survival. This shop is basically villager system of trading (that means the highest priority item for trade is emeralds not diamonds). I'll be starting shop with basic ground blocks, (dirt,grass,sand,stone,clay,gravel,coarse dirt) and basic farm stuff (wheat, carrot, potato). Later it will feature a lot of the villager trades and most other blocks, crops, and drops. If you would like to visit the shops do /p v Furozun and you will be at the entrance to the shop area.

I would like suggestions on the starting price of some items (the ones at /spawn shop will start out at their spawn shop price conversion). I will also be making a Bionic Accountant of Neumaral Kases (don't judge ima put that on the sign deal with it), where you can exchange priority items.These priority items correspond with prices that change yearly based on how much they are used. (start of at Coal:1-3fe, Iron:3-6fe,redstone:6-8fe, Lapis&Gold:8-9fe, Diamond:9-28fe, Emerald:28-30fe). The shops may change monthly(like it may start out as 1 emerald for 18 wheat but then a month later go to ether 1 emerald for 8 wheat or 28 wheat) depending on how much has been sold/bought.

The first part should be working this weekend (Friday the 23) and anyone who wants to help with the crazy visuals may.(The B.A.N.K. will have two detailed dragons and frosted skeleies on guard :D)

I'll be updating the prices in coversations and main build on here, Thx :D

2. Furozun

Furozun
    Expand Collapse

Local Time:
    1:18 AM
    A shop has been setup,the rest will be delayed because of my derpness of falling into lava with my op building gear and my redstone stuff. It might be next week when the rest of the blocks become avalable. The crops will be available after i update my iron farm two more times to fullfil my hopper making needs along with pistons.If you guys have any suggestions before i finish with the rest please let me know.

#2 Furozun, Sep 23, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2016