1. Hello!
    To see the content of this page, you need to be signed in to our website.

You can sign in or sign up at: https://www.shadowxcraft.net/login/
    Dismiss Notice

Survival Stuff

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Furozun, Oct 30, 2015.

1. Furozun

Furozun
    Expand Collapse

Local Time:
    11:03 PM
    Questions :To be honest im confused with survival stuff. So im posting this to hopefully get some real answers instead of random guesses.(Survival Plot Server)
    #1:What happened with the golden shovel claim mechanic?
    #2: Does silk touch work on spawners? (I know over asked but i would like a solid answer)
    #3:Who actually has the end portal? (We are kinda curious)
    #4:Can you make a portal that leads to your plot or close to you plot?
    #5: (Just so i don't blow out bandwidth)How many hoopers would admins consider a safe max per plot?​
    Thx in advance

Shop: Im making a offline/online shop based around redstone and i would like some input on what items or sale price. If you have ideas about shop events please let me know. ^w^. (Shop will be a walk in from wall, no falls). Also if anyone has any info to stop people from ender-pearling their way into the shop please tell me.

2. MakerKitty

MakerKitty
    Expand Collapse
    CyberKath
    Staff Member Hero Admin

Local Time:
    uhh... hoppers are actually there to reduce lag, since originally they were basically water pushing items... but probably 8192 hoppers max a plot? idk, they don't seem to create any lag for me... beside, water pushing a ton of items get laggy quick...

Furozun likes this.
  3. Furozun

Furozun
    Expand Collapse

Local Time:
    Lol i thought i would ask that question since a lot of servers are putting up a hopper limit with farms,(mostly cacti and item sorter) because people were putting them all over the place creating a ton of lag when they were active.

4. gmmc88

gmmc88
    Expand Collapse

Local Time:
    9:03 PM
    My understanding is:
    1. They changed survival so that now instead of it being one FFA world, it is more like creative plots, except with a giant wall instead of slabs around the plot
    4. ./plot home should work, if not do ./plot help

Furozun likes this.