1. Hello!
    To see the content of this page, you need to be signed in to our website.

You can sign in or sign up at: https://www.shadowxcraft.net/login/
    Dismiss Notice

The Drama My Side Of The Story

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by CampingQuaddle, May 8, 2016.

1. CampingQuaddle

CampingQuaddle
    Expand Collapse
    Hero

Local Time:
    9:18 AM
    ack when i joined it was just me @FirePie123 @Chelseyskylar @_The_Pumpkin_ @Danif7 and more.. This was the best year of year ever for me! Then about 1 or 2 year's later. The skype chat.. I was invited into that but left after seeing what was going on... Then More happened. Then i got involved with someone For mostly something I shouldn't have been blamed for... I tried to stay positive and make the drama go away I got Nothing for that.. I Quit the server for 1 month and he was still there.. I told @JackShadowPyrez how i felt and he was the best. He understood what was going on and i probably quit as a whole if it weren't for him.. Other staff understood to don't get me wrong but I not as well as jack I .. But I did feel bad for hurting a ShadowXCraft member.. I still to this day regret what i did but i really wish i got a second chance to make it all right... He didn't give me that though.. This really isn't the same server I started playing year's ago.. So much has changed like really??? The staff are doing their best to avoid all of this but it's not really working..

I Just wish this all stoped..
    Love O_YellowManO/Bajanbarbadian/poopieguy..

MakerKitty likes this.