1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello!
    To see the content of this page, you need to be signed in to our website.

You can sign in or sign up at: https://www.shadowxcraft.net/login/
    Dismiss Notice

A Message To The Servers Community :/

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by SenzuZX, May 2, 2016.

?

do you agree with my statement?

1. yes

25 vote(s)
    96.2%
  2. no

1 vote(s)
    3.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarkAurora_

DarkAurora_
    Expand Collapse

Local Time:
    2:45 AM
    Why 11 year olds. I'm 11. I occasionally curse like once a few months because it just comes out because I'm angry. Now I just limit it.

2. SenzuZX

SenzuZX
    Expand Collapse
    Retired King

Local Time:
    7:45 AM
    See your further proving my point, im getting involved because this is my tread. it was ment to tell the serer to stop fix it self until the players got so salty this happened. -slow clap

3. KingDaggerX_

KingDaggerX_
    Expand Collapse

Local Time:
    3:45 AM
    Pssss i have an idea how about....
    Delete all the comments that were off topic and just move on maybe?
    I have nothing against anyone but this is spiraling out of control and its just stupid...
    I read everything yesterday afternoon roughly 12 O clock and stopped now im not gonna read through everything because its just paragraphs of the same thing, nonsense.
    Please take what i just said in to consideration and when you are done you can delete this this comment to

4. SenzuZX

SenzuZX
    Expand Collapse
    Retired King

Local Time:
    Sup power havent talked to you in a while. Thing is its urgent because this thing has happened multiple times before, even before these players came onto this server. So there are reasons why we simply cant delete everything. its up to liz, i would explain what i mean by "multiple times before" but its a long story.

5. KingDaggerX_

KingDaggerX_
    Expand Collapse

Local Time:
    Well that's a story I'd like to hear but not in this thread because seeing people are just starting dumb arguments they will probably start one on it.
    I am saying delete the thread because its just going to keep going and this much toxic behavior can kill the entire North America....
    It's jut time to end this and get back to what the Thread was really about. I am friends with almost all of the 'revolters' but im just going to say it.
    i don't know if this was mentioned before but the whole 'revolt' this is pointless. You guys keep saying that the server is dead and that staff don't listen. So tell me what is a revolt really gonna do? How is staff going to take you seriously if your start a revolt on a Minecraft server? Come on you can do better than that. You don't have to start a revolt to get staff to listen to you much less spam it. Can we please end this. to be honest i just realised that the server can never die. Because it only dies in your heart. And if it did you either get God to revive or you bury it and never look back.
    That's all I have to say. I am not getting involved anymore because up till this point i am being a hypocrite. But i just had to say it.

SenzuZX and _The_Pumpkin_ like this.
  6. _The_Pumpkin_

_The_Pumpkin_
    Expand Collapse
    Hero Retired

Local Time:
    11:45 PM
    Exactly. A #Revolt does literally nothing to improve the server. If you think that something should be changed, then the suggestions topic is for you. If you simply dislike the current staff, give 321 valid reasons why. If you think the rules are too strict, then give us ideas on how to keep them effective yet not annoying. A #Revolt won't get a message across, despite what people are thinking.

Also, I think the #Revolt thing is pretty disrespectful. 321 has spent countless hours creating, fixing, moderating, and maintaining a server so that we can have a little fun. But in come this rowdy bunch and start throwing out #Revolts all over the place. What are you going to do? Get someone other than 321 to run the server? The server that 321 is paying for? Hosting bills aren't cheap (well, nothing is). The least you could do is silence the #Revolt and give actual suggestions. You may hate 321. But if you really hated him so much, you would have left long ago and wouldn't be on the website. The point is, 321 is the creator of this server. He's sacrificed money so you can have fun. Then you turn around and backstab him by saying #Revolt and making it seem like he is a tyrant or something for banning people who hack. Isn't this just sounding a bit unfair to 321? Just a bit?

I also find it interesting how a group that used to report hackers has been banned for hacking. Simply because they "want to get a message across". Yeah you delivered a very strong message. You're too lazy to help the same server that has given you hours of fun. You're too prideful to follow simple rules. You're so above everyone else, so hacking is ok. You do realize that the people who moderate the server have lives. They would much rather be doing something productive in real life, not trying to catch a bunch of hackers who do nothing but disrespect 321 for trying to uphold justice and fairness in his own server.

Then that brings us to justice. What is justice? Actually, I don't think justice is a valid argument. You have to accept that this is 321's server, and he can do as he sees fit. I've seen people say "I have the freedom of speech". That argument is flawed. Here, 321 is the final say. He's pretty much judge, jury, and juror, along with rJay, Dan, and Tyler. This is his server, and while we try to be fair to everyone, thats pretty hard. We are all imperfect. Staff aren't robots. So if you think we're unfair, let 321 know. If you think 321 is being unfair, then remember that this is his server. We are all subject to him.

7. SenzuZX

SenzuZX
    Expand Collapse
    Retired King

Local Time:
    if there was a clapping emoji on the SXC website i would be spamming right now because everything the pumpkin has said is so true that it is unbelievable

MakerKitty, rJayT2 and _The_Pumpkin_ like this.
  8. xIrish

xIrish
    Expand Collapse
    Hero Retired

Local Time:
    If they have a life why are they here?

9. steelersrule234

steelersrule234
    Expand Collapse
    Hero

Local Time:
    I agree 100% with @Infehh. @lizardfreak321 chooses to use his time to work on this server. We all should respect and look up to him for this reason.

10. _The_Pumpkin_

_The_Pumpkin_
    Expand Collapse
    Hero Retired

Local Time:
    They're here because they care, as lame as that might sound. They want to give people a good time. Thats why. I have a life too, and I chose to be as much a help to the community as I can. Its given me skills that I will be able to use in real life.

11. KingDaggerX_

KingDaggerX_
    Expand Collapse

Local Time:
    Please don't bring in Private lives and Staff life. because as pumpkin says you will obtain skills for later life or life as it is now. For example: Responsibility, Honesty and learning to work as a team. If anyone is going to argue bring up points that have to do with the server.

MakerKitty and SenzuZX like this.
  12. lizardfreak321

lizardfreak321
    Expand Collapse
    Staff Member Owner Founder

Local Time:
    All of the staff willingly dedicate a portion of their time to the server without pay. All of the staff can leave whenever they want, and I can close down the server whenever I want to. These are facts.
    An example of how I am dedicating my time to the server is I am spending a lot of time on a plugin to hopefully keep track of items and prevent duplication. This plugin is sooo boring to make. It's complicated and it feels like the work needed for it is never-ending. I am doing it for the future of the server.

13. Hungry_Barbarian

Hungry_Barbarian
    Expand Collapse
    Retired

Local Time:
    Thats not true at all. There were so many staff members that wanted to leave but you kept on stalling and kept them as staff. Jenny hacked so she can get banned and demoted, merome was begging you to remove her but you wouldnt until i stepped in and told you, and nikki wants to leave but you wont let her because her "time zone is perfect".

ADayToRemember_ and xIrish like this.
  14. BlasterBlade

BlasterBlade
    Expand Collapse
    Retired Legend

Local Time:
    10:45 AM
    What? how can you stop a person from leaving. Its the internet you can just stop coming on the server and leave the chat -.-

15. lizardfreak321

lizardfreak321
    Expand Collapse
    Staff Member Owner Founder

Local Time:
    No.
    I requested that they stayed (I can't force them to stay..) because we need staff. Normally I just tell them to take a break because it may be a phase. If they really don't want to stay, they can just say I don't want to stay and I will demote them. (Yes, I will question them but if they clarify that they are 100% sure the want to be demoted, I will demote them)

"I won't let her" Nikki is willingly staying, but it took some convincing because she has lost some interest. I basically told her we can officially demote her once she finds someone who can take her place in a similar time zone.

Jenny actually never asked to be demoted... She said I may demote her, but that wording by definition means it is expressing possibility. She could have just asked to be demoted and I would have.

For Merome, I told her that I would talk to the admins about it. I will admit we didn't make a conclusion in the admin chat so that is our fault, but she never bugged me and relied on you..

But the thing is in my post I was taking about time allocation, not really ranks. I was basically saying they could leave, as in never join, rank or no rank, whenever they want to.

16. WafDan

WafDan
    Expand Collapse
    Staff Member Retired

Local Time:
    There's people more toxic than this.. YouTube..
    Why not? It was fun at first but now I have to do a responsible task.
    Staff can just say "I quit" and let it be done for. Apparently Jenny never told 321 "I quit" or anything else. Right now I see Nikki having fun. This isn't a really good argument.. 321 only tries to keep good staff. Not force them to stay. Show me an example that he is forcing a staff to stay. If he did force staff to say. Why don't you think staff got demoted out of nowhere? Fire and Jordan were demoted for inactivity. They were great staff. But we didn't force them. We didn't force anyone.

17. rJayT2

rJayT2
    Expand Collapse
    Rule Breakers' Worst Nightmare
    Staff Member Moderator Shadow

Local Time:
    I'm going to remove you from replying here if you continue to show you have a lack of basic comprehension skills.

18. KingDaggerX_

KingDaggerX_
    Expand Collapse

Local Time:
    Yea but there is a difference... This is a Small community of minecraft players. Youtube is a giant Platform where the most toxic people make there comments.

Infehh likes this.
  19. WafDan

WafDan
    Expand Collapse
    Staff Member Retired

Local Time:
    Our server won't destroy the whole USA..

MakerKitty and Infehh like this.
  20. BlasterBlade

BlasterBlade
    Expand Collapse
    Retired Legend

Local Time:
    10:45 AM
    LOL actually 321 holds hostage staffs family members. If they try to leave he threatens to kill them :O.

321 exposed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.