1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello!
    To see the content of this page, you need to be signed in to our website.

You can sign in or sign up at: https://www.shadowxcraft.net/login/
    Dismiss Notice

A Message To The Servers Community :/

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by SenzuZX, May 2, 2016.

?

do you agree with my statement?

1. yes

25 vote(s)
    96.2%
  2. no

1 vote(s)
    3.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KingDaggerX_

KingDaggerX_
    Expand Collapse

Local Time:
    3:37 AM
    I was Over exaggerating a bit.

2. ripmomo

ripmomo
    Expand Collapse

Local Time:
    2:37 AM
    Staff do have proper dates but most players urge them to release it earlier, our faults tbh(I think no hate plz )

Infehh likes this.
  3. WafDan

WafDan
    Expand Collapse
    Staff Member Retired

Local Time:
    11:37 PM
    Too much..

4. KingDaggerX_

KingDaggerX_
    Expand Collapse

Local Time:
    3:37 AM
    mhm

5. xIrish

xIrish
    Expand Collapse
    Hero Retired

Local Time:
    7:37 AM
    Well I'm sorry that my first language is Irish and not English i certainly do apologise x-x

6. rJayT2

rJayT2
    Expand Collapse
    Rule Breakers' Worst Nightmare
    Staff Member Moderator Shadow

Local Time:
    It has nothing to do with your English comprehension. It has everything to do with comprehending what I spelled out in my long post earlier. If you had thought about a thing me or any of the other staff had written, you'd have understood why we're still here. What, do you expect us to leave SXC? How can those who run a server leave it? The level of ignorance is overwhelming.

7. xIrish

xIrish
    Expand Collapse
    Hero Retired

Local Time:
    I'm ignorant now?Cheers mate

8. ripmomo

ripmomo
    Expand Collapse

Local Time:
    This is getting completely out of hand.... Drain made this post to just remind us of how good this server once was and to start arguments

Infehh and PixelPikaa1 like this.
  9. PixelPikaa1

PixelPikaa1
    Expand Collapse

Local Time:
    1:37 AM
    Can this feud end already. It seems like now players are leaving and the "revolt" is doing a small bit of damage. If we keep respond to them and giving more attention, this'll never end.
    Edit: Venzire just said what I basically said.

10. rJayT2

rJayT2
    Expand Collapse
    Rule Breakers' Worst Nightmare
    Staff Member Moderator Shadow

Local Time:
    Agreed.
    Agreed.

I will now begin barring certain people from replying to this thread.

Infehh likes this.
  11. SenzuZX

SenzuZX
    Expand Collapse
    Retired King

Local Time:
    Thank you Rjay you just did the whole server a massive favor -clap emoji

Infehh and rJayT2 like this.
  12. ADayToRemember_

ADayToRemember_
    Expand Collapse
    CEO of wasting my time on SXC
    King

Local Time:
    You did make a "conclusion." In fact, there is no conclusion to make. I wanted to leave and you had to "discuss" it with the admins. You even stated that we could leave whenever we wanted to. So there should have been nothing to discuss. I never relied on Hungry. Hungry is one of my best friends and I tell him pretty much everything. So when I told him that I wanted to leave staff, I'm assuming he brought it up to you. I never told him to discuss this matter with you. Also, I don't like to bug people. It makes me seem desperate or something and that's just not how I would like to be looked at. So keep carrying on, 321.

As for Blaster, you can't just leave slack. I tried looking for a way to leave the SxC Team on Slack. And unless if I didn't look hard enough, I didn't find one. Slack is different than Hangouts, so stop talking like you know a lot.

Pika, Pumpkin, and others: I will probably be posting a video about this whole #Revolt thing and this "argument". None of you actually know a thing about it, unless you can somehow read my mind? No one knows about it and what is was meant to do. I have said this to my pals in my group chat on skype, but unless you guys actually know what you're talking about, don't be making things up to go along with what I'm saying. Sorry for the so called arguments happening, but what some people may not know - is that there has been a lot of things said and need to be cleared up. Sorry for all of this "drama" or whatever you want to call it.

Hungry_Barbarian likes this.
  13. BlasterBlade

BlasterBlade
    Expand Collapse
    Retired Legend

Local Time:
    10:37 AM
    321 can still not physically stop people from leaving... xD

14. PixelPikaa1

PixelPikaa1
    Expand Collapse

Local Time:
    1:37 AM
    No offense but making a video about it wont help ANYONE. You'll just be adding to the unnecessary flame. If you want to talk about how the server should be run please go ahead and privately msg the staff instead of having this spill into the community even further.

15. SenzuZX

SenzuZX
    Expand Collapse
    Retired King

Local Time:
    Okay thats it ive lost it.
    Everyone needs to clean up there act and stop acting like a load of bloody 9 year olds. Do you idiots not understand our point?! GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEAD. Your arguments have been proven as invalid. You guys could of settled this in a relaxed and professional, manner, yet you get a bunch of people from your friendship to do this crap known as #Revolt. Liz has spent 2-3 years of his life making this server a better place hes probably invested thousands of dollers and yet your sorry idiotic minds wont understand that. You all could of left this server way before but you just have to drag crap out by guilt tripping people. This thread was made to tell people to stop being complete idiots and try and get the server back to its old routes and i think ive realized that players like you lot are holding this server down. You all need to stop acting like 11 year olds and start to act mature. You guys are lacking a lot of common sense, because Rjay, Liz, Dan, Pumpkin and Blast have all made very clear points. You need to stop acting so stupidly, a revolts not going to do jack **** All it is going to do is cause a tiny bit of controversy. Half of you idiots are not even answering our questions, all you are doing is taking small peaces of our argument and replying with those. Honestly im surprised Liz or any other staff members have not ended this so far by banning all of you or muting all of you. Look at your revolt, how many people are there like 3-5? and most of this server is backing OUR argument up. And Merome i thought you "left" already.

16. WafDan

WafDan
    Expand Collapse
    Staff Member Retired

Local Time:
    11:37 PM
    Closed, anymore arguments outside of this forum will be removed. That includes everywhere, forums, teamspeak, and the server. Dont do anything you regret. A warning to all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.