1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello!
    To see the content of this page, you need to be signed in to our website.

You can sign in or sign up at: https://www.shadowxcraft.net/login/
    Dismiss Notice

Addressing past actions

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by steelersrule234, Sep 9, 2021.

1. steelersrule234

steelersrule234
    Expand Collapse
    Hero

Local Time:
    12:34 AM
    So, although im likely universally hated for my actions, i feel like this is a much warranted thing to post. A few years ago, i got myself and a bunch of members (there will be no names listed for their privacy) into just honestly a really bad thing of drama. Now, due to server and forum rules, i wont say what was done, but i still do want to address this in a way that does follow rules. Yes, i lied a lot. In fact to an obsessive level. And i do admit i did hurt others, which although I probably wont be believed, i feel terrible for it. I’ve had to live with this for years and its been making me feel really upset for hurting those i hurt and somewhat altering how they view others.

Now, obviously im not attempting to justify these actions, as obviously you cant, and it would be awfully narcissistic to even try, but i do still want to apologize for how i acted in the past. You dont have to accept it, but i do want to just put my apology out there. I hope people understand. Thank you for your time, and to the staff, thanks for keeping the server up and running all these years.

2. Ultidesne

Ultidesne
    Expand Collapse

Local Time:
    5:34 AM
    Now that I'm reading this, it's insane how different you can become to your kid self after you grow up. Makes me remember of when I played factions. Now that I think about it, factions as a game mode is incredibly toxic. Allowing people to lie and cheat? That does not seem like a good environment for kids at all. I remember getting to not liking X1X only because he made an enemy faction, even after we spent years as being friends in the server. On a side note, I used to dupe those OP factions deathbringer combat books using the anvil. Sorry!!! lol. I used to make everyone in my faction their gear without telling them how I did it. On the previous versions there was this TNT trick to dupe strength potions if I remember correctly? You needed to time opening the chest I think whilst blowing up TNT, and then you will get a glitched version of the item which had infinite uses, it was wild. Does anyone else have something that they did but they were not supposed to? To fit the title. I think this could be a fun thread to change the mood and cheer some people up. Unless of course it was just me.

Lightning likes this.
  3. xMineral_TM

xMineral_TM
    Expand Collapse

Local Time:
    5:34 AM
    We need to talk